Sunday, May 4, 2008

Undeserving...

I'd just like to say...I got 3...count 'em 1, 2, and 3...UNDESERVING "Suck It"s from Stella last night...but it was fun to catch up...pictures to come later.
Any advice for a first year teacher as she beings to wrap up the school year? I'm kind of having a panic attack! :)
Anyhow, I'd better head to bed soon, got a phone call that we will be having a 7:05 meeting in the morning...I'm wondering if it has anything to do with last Monday....I pray everything is positive!

3 comments:

foxmulder said...

Who said anything about undeserving?

Maureen said...

I did! I did nothing to deserve them! :) Good to grab drinks with ya. See you Wed! :)

Jeni said...

Didn't you know??? "suck it's" from Stella are kinda like a "blessing" from the one and only... Consider it a compliment... Ha!

About Me

My photo
Random Ramblings from the inside of my Realm.