Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines Day

So, I baby sat...and in order to be the best babysitter for a photographer...you must take pictures while they're gone to let them know what they're child has been up to and make sure they approve.
Pardon the poor lighting! :)
I'll let ya know if I win babysitter of the year.
Did my mom and dad leave me here with you?? I'm not sure how I feel about this...


See what I can do...you should do it too...and I think you should do it too...we did, for 15 mins!
Watch me eat... graham crackers!

I think I like you...can do you this with me...I did.

He sure didn't like me putting the rings back on this thing...

Listen to me play my music...

Check me out, I'm hott!!

Let's Go!!
Check out Maggie on the outside couch.
My hott date for Valentines.

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

Very cute. Thanks for the great gift!!!

Jeni said...

CUTE

About Me

My photo
Random Ramblings from the inside of my Realm.