So--I haven't updated in awhile. Opening Day at the Mariners was awesome...I went nuts along with everyone else when Griffey walked out. I'm so happy that he's back. I'll be at the Aug 7th game just to get my Griffey BobbleHead. :)

Last Saturday I went and checked out Emerald Downs for the first time ever. It was the Kentucky Derby Day--so we watched that race as well. I learned a lot from my buddy Chris, and am grateful to him and his wife Tabi for inviting us along. Here's a picture of Sarah and I below at the Horse Races.

I'm running a race for breast cancer in 28 days, and I'm super excited about it. If you wish to sponsor me click
here.
27 work days left for the year (not counting weekends)
17 days until my Birthday
40 until I head to the EAST COAST...not that anyone is counting down! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment