Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Awesomeness

March 14th was quite the busy day for me...It was my brother's 22nd Birthday! So we went and ate a family dinner at Pyramid Alehouse. It was a very good place! :) I'd recommend it to anyone! 
My little brother isn't so little anymore. He's 22--this means I shall turn 25!
To my brother: The one who let me cut his hair; he didn't care I was 5 or 6, he trusted me. The one who let me put makeup on him when we were bored. For taking "midnight walks" around the house, whenever I heard a noise and was scared I'd call on him for help--didn't matter he was 2 and 3/4 years younger. You are my favorite little brother...doesn't matter that you're my only. :)
After hanging out at the Alehouse for dinner--we went to Cowgirls--all I can say is...Interesting.
After the group for Stella's bday celebration was done with dinner--they went to Fado's. Not exactly the smartest idea on St. Patrick's Weekend--but we had fun!
Above picture isn't at Fados. :)
Jeni, Myself and Stella at Fado's after we had found a table. :) Happy Birthday to those who celebrated in March, next onto April---I'm ready to party!

So, after a not so great day yesterday...I got some amazing news, I am officially going to work at Camp Mark 7 this summer for 5 weeks! :) YAY!!!! :)

Spring Break is this week, so far I've hit the gym twice, and plan to do it more. My measurements are down..not so much my weight...my trainer JD is kicking my ass, but he's we'll worth it, every penny. :)

I'll be running in the Puget Sound Breast Cancer Run on June 7th. So please support me! My personal goal is $500! Click HERE for my personal page. 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Random Ramblings from the inside of my Realm.