Last night was a blast! Thanks to those who could make it, I realized this morning that I don't think we took a single picture!!!! Probably for the better!!! Two weekends in a row of me drinking, I'm not aiming to make this a habit! My head definately couldn't handle this every weekend!
Game night really was fun, I wish we could do it monthly...at different houses would be cool! The 3 guys held up well against 6 women in battle of the sexes, thanks for being good sports! ;)
This tuesday I start a new year of life...looking forward to it! I have to work and I'm in a meeting and then Trinity practice, but, I love birthdays!
*side note* Why do my students search for me on myspace?! They know I'm not going to accept their "friend request"...lame.
Back on track...I love birthdays! I should start celebrating my half birthday, just so people can get together! Nov 27th!
Sunday mornings are my "weigh-ins" and I've got about 4 more pounds to go...went to the gym today, I just need to work on toneing, I haven't been to the gym and seriously worked out in, over a month and a half!!! I shall be sore tomorrow! I pushed myself hard! Oh well, at least my finish line is in sight! I haven't worn a bathing suit in over 3 years, and this summer I'll be floating the river...SO...I need to go bathing suit shopping. *ick*
Hope everyone has had a glorious memorial day weekend, I know I did. Don't forget to take time out to remember those who have served our country and who still are serving. That IS what this weekend is all about. Let's remember their families whom are sacrificing so much so their loved ones can serve. Say a prayer for them.
1 comment:
Happy birthday my dear! :) Lindsay
Post a Comment